NEWS & GALLERY
🛎 OPEN ENROLLMENT | NEW TERM ON 31st JAN 2023 🛎
Lavelle Academy’s term 2 will officially start on January 31, 2023
OUR BLUEJAYS FIRST WEEK! 👧🏻👦🏻
Our youngest friends have successfully completed the first week of their learning journey at Lavelle Academy! 🐣
It was a week filled with discoveries, making new friends, exploring amazing new environments and forming bonds with their caring and expertly trained teachers. We Hope you will have a meaningful journey at Lavelle Academy 😍!
THE HEARTS OF SUMMER
is designed in 8 weeks
28 June 2021 – 20 August 2021
We’re excited to share that registration for Summer Camp 2021 is NOW OPEN!
With the theme of Hearts in Summer, this year, children will have a golden and glorious summer to celebrate the joy of childhood exploration and discovery together with the green environment and joyful learning programme.
For children 3 years to 8 years of age and must already be comfortable in a school setting.
Children will develop with external and family explorations in Lavelle’s NatureLab and Imaginarium:
– Week 1: Where the Wild Things Are – Boldly discover natural sciences and interact with the living ecosystem of Lavelle
– Week 2: Splish Splash Water World – Learn about rivers, lakes and oceans as well as life in the sea and the traditional Vietnamese art of fishing to discover and learn how water is a huge part of nature and our lives.
– Week 3: Amazing Adventure Challenge – Collaborate to compete in a variety of fun and challenging team-based activities to build physical and mental confidence and motor skills
– Week 4: Forest Camping – Celebrate camping by learning about the preparation necessary to hike, camp and stay safe in the woods
– Week 5: The Inventor in Me – Explore the concept of cause and effect through creating and designing their own machines to broaden the knowledge and understanding of engineering practices, principles and ‘maker’ spaces
– Week 6: The Artists in Me – Explore the different techniques of art (drawing, painting, pottery, etc.) to deepen understanding of different forms of artistic expression, and build fine motor skills
– Week 7: The Performer in Me – Dive into the world of performing arts with state-of-the-art facilities and express their inner self while discovering their artistic interests and passions
– Week 8: The Collector in Me: Summer Wonderland Expo – Reflection week on what children have done over their time at Lavelle to showcase children’s best memories and achievements for their parents in a beautiful Hearts of Summer Festival Day!
In this vibrant summer snapshot of Lavelle Academy, children’s confidence and connection to themselves, their family, their community, and the world around them will quickly accelerate, as will their love of learning across all areas of child development.
Your child will receive the full, joyful benefits of exploring and connecting to the lush green paradise of Lavelle which is uniquely able to facilitate proven early childhood deepest learning pathways of Exploratory Learning, with essential character qualities of confidence, creativity, etiquette, kindness, and respect: together, creating a unique LavelleCommunity of families.
This Summer Camp can be registered by week which includes 5 full days options per week with morning snacks, lunch, and afternoon snacks. All field trips and external/ internal workshops, as well as children, parents and community activities, are also in the package.
This year we are offering a special early bird promotion up to 18% for payment before 28 May 2021, so don’t hesitate to contact our admission team via hotline 0707774377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and registration.
We look forward to seeing you and your child(ren) at Lavelle Summer Camp 2021!
SUMMER CAMP OF NATURAL WONDER
David Sobel - ``If we want children to flourish, to become truly empowered, then let us allow them to love the earth before we ask them to save it``
* Garden to plate - growing, nurturing and harvesting
* Reduce, reuse and recycle - creating transient art with nature and recyclable materials
* Making music
* Mindfulness and meditation. Children can explore sustainability and how we can love and care for our planet. We will do this through art, music, literature and our beautiful outdoor environment bursting with nature. Fun happy days full of joy and laughter.
WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME AT LAVELLE ACADEMY☃️
Children, friends and families all gathered together to enjoy the festive activities, games, give and receive gifts and experience the magic of the holidays in our beautifully decorated Christmas Wonderland.
Let's have a look back at the enjoyable moments from the Christmas event at Lavelle Academy 🎄✨
⏰ Time: 15:30PM - 17:30PM, Friday December 16, 2022
👻 LAVELLE'S HALLOWEEN 2022👻
⏰ Time: 15:30PM - 17:30PM, Friday, October 28, 2022
HAPPY LAVELLE'S WOMEN DAY 🙍🏻♀️💐
There were clusters of families and kids making mesmerizing bouquets of flowers in honor of the dedicated, heart-warming and caring grandmothers, mothers and teachers. 🌷🌸🌼
⏰ Time: 15:30PM - 17:30PM, Thursday, October 20, 2022
MID - AUTUMN FESTIVAL 2022 🏮
We had an unforgettable full moon celebration with fun activities including crafting one's moon cakes, decorating lanterns, and traditional Vietnamese folk games.
⏰ Time: 15:30PM - 17:30PM, Friday, September 9, 2022
HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY 2021
LAVELLE ACADEMY AT AMCHAM CHARITY CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST
HALLOWEEN AT LAVELLE ACADEMY
Happy Halloween from all of us at Lavelle Academy!